Pay Per Click (PPC) or Cost Per Click (CPC) is a form of internet marketing that brings traffic to websites. Advertisers pay for the amount spent on each advertisement that is clicked. In order to find the best advertisement for your target market, relevant keywords are usually bided on or valued at a particular price.
RG Pacific worked with Moroccanoil to improve Click Through Rates (CTR) and drive more traffic to their website with their advertisements.
- Decrease monthly PPC Spending
- Increase Clicks
- Increase Conversions
By Evaluating the advertising data and modifying the campaign, RG Pacific was able to optimize conversion rates.
- In a 3 month span, Morocannoil’s Click Through Rate (CTR) increased from by 6%.
- By increasing the Click Through Rate (CTR) we were able to decrease the Average Cost Per Click by 35%.
- RG Pacific decreased the overall cost by 25%. As a result, the Return of Investment (ROI) increased from a 3-1 to a 12-1 margin in 3 months.
- RG Pacific was able to increase traffic and sales by evaluating data and modifying the campaign to optimize conversions.