About this class
Geared for business owners, start-up founders, or people building companies via social media, this workshop will share the latest trends in social marketing and strategic tactics to build a plan of action with industry insight on tactics that are working for companies today. You will leave with an understanding on how to set objectives, how to develop an integrated social media strategy and how to measure success on social media using analytics and ROI methods.
Learn more about the workshop facilitator, Ray Galan, M.B.A..
- How to set business objectives for social media
- How to develop an integrated social strategy for a company
- How to measure success on social media with analytics and ROI
Prereqs & Preparation
- Please bring a laptop and come with objectives and goals for social media.
- Students must have a general understanding of basic platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
WHERE: 1493 N Montebello Blvd, Suite M2
Montebello, CA 90640
WHEN: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
DURATION: 2 hours